TRANSFER RUMOUR

Latest News

Oscar Bobb Transfer from Manchester City to Fulham

17d ago

Bobb moved to Craven Cottage to get playing time ahead of this summer’s World Cup and is Fulham’s first signing of the January window. Marco Silva confirmed that Bobb had trained with his new teammates earlier on Friday but that it is probably too soon for the player to face Manchester United. Silva said he is very pleased about Bobb's signing, describing it as a very, very good move for them.

Bobb moved to Craven Cottage to get playing time ahead of this summer’s World Cup and is Fulham’s first signing of the January window. Marco Silva confirmed that Bobb had trained with his new teammates earlier on Friday but that it is probably too soon for the player to face Manchester United. Silva said he is very pleased about Bobb's signing, describing it as a very, very good move for them.

18d ago

Oscar Bobb has moved to Fulham for a €31.2 million fee, signing a contract that runs until 2031. According to a Fulham club statement which included a quote from Bobb, he said he has always known Fulham to be a good club with good players and a great stadium. The statement also relayed that Bobb said he spoke to his good friend Sander Berge and to the manager, and that the manager explained the system, the players, and the club.

Oscar Bobb has moved to Fulham for a €31.2 million fee, signing a contract that runs until 2031. According to a Fulham club statement which included a quote from Bobb, he said he has always known Fulham to be a good club with good players and a great stadium. The statement also relayed that Bobb said he spoke to his good friend Sander Berge and to the manager, and that the manager explained the system, the players, and the club.

18d ago

On Friday, Manchester City officially announced that winger Oscar Bobb is departing for Fulham. The 22-year-old player has participated in 15 matches in all competitions this season and is moving to the club currently 7th in the Premier League in a transfer estimated at 31 million euros. The Norwegian player has signed a contract with the Cottagers that is valid until 2031.

On Friday, Manchester City officially announced that winger Oscar Bobb is departing for Fulham. The 22-year-old player has participated in 15 matches in all competitions this season and is moving to the club currently 7th in the Premier League in a transfer estimated at 31 million euros. The Norwegian player has signed a contract with the Cottagers that is valid until 2031.

18d ago

Fulham, a London club, has signed Oscar Bobb after buying him out of his contract at City. Bobb has been given a contract with the club until the summer of 2031.

Fulham, a London club, has signed Oscar Bobb after buying him out of his contract at City. Bobb has been given a contract with the club until the summer of 2031.

18d ago

Team Talk reports that Harry Wilson’s decision over his long-term future at Fulham is not expected to be influenced by a move for Manchester City winger Oscar Bobb, but Premier League clubs are prepared to act should he become available.

Team Talk reports that Harry Wilson’s decision over his long-term future at Fulham is not expected to be influenced by a move for Manchester City winger Oscar Bobb, but Premier League clubs are prepared to act should he become available.

18d ago

Oscar Bobb has agreed to join Fulham.

Oscar Bobb has agreed to join Fulham.

19d ago

The Sun reports that Oscar Bobb faces a deadline to be registered for Fulham. A fee of around £27 million has been agreed between the two clubs, but the final phase of the transfer is still ongoing because Oscar Bobb has not agreed to personal terms. The deal contains a 20 per cent sell-on clause for Manchester City if Bobb leaves Fulham in the future. Bobb must be registered as a Fulham player by midday on Friday to be eligible to play on Sunday. It is reported that Fulham faced competition for Bobb's signature from several clubs in the Bundesliga. Marco Silva wants the player in time to add him to the squad travelling to Old Trafford, and Bobb’s wages are not expected to be a problem for Fulham.

The Sun reports that Oscar Bobb faces a deadline to be registered for Fulham. A fee of around £27 million has been agreed between the two clubs, but the final phase of the transfer is still ongoing because Oscar Bobb has not agreed to personal terms. The deal contains a 20 per cent sell-on clause for Manchester City if Bobb leaves Fulham in the future. Bobb must be registered as a Fulham player by midday on Friday to be eligible to play on Sunday. It is reported that Fulham faced competition for Bobb's signature from several clubs in the Bundesliga. Marco Silva wants the player in time to add him to the squad travelling to Old Trafford, and Bobb’s wages are not expected to be a problem for Fulham.

19d ago

Oscar Bobb completed a £27m switch to Fulham. Bobb became a member of the Cty first team in 2023/24 but wanted more playing time and decided a move away from the club would be beneficial. He has not played since being replaced in a Carabao Cup win over Brentford in December and his relationship with Guardiola worsened before his move to the Cottagers.

Oscar Bobb completed a £27m switch to Fulham. Bobb became a member of the Cty first team in 2023/24 but wanted more playing time and decided a move away from the club would be beneficial. He has not played since being replaced in a Carabao Cup win over Brentford in December and his relationship with Guardiola worsened before his move to the Cottagers.

19d ago

According to both The Athletic and transfer journalist Fabrizio Romano, Fulham has reached an agreement with Manchester City for the transfer of Oscar Bobb for a fee of £27 million. Romano has also indicated the transfer is confirmed. The agreement includes a twenty percent resale clause and gives Manchester City the right to match any future bids for the player. The Athletic reports that Bobb is scheduled for a medical examination at Fulham on Thursday, after which he will sign a multi-year contract with the London club. Oscar Bobb is currently recovering from a hamstring injury.

According to both The Athletic and transfer journalist Fabrizio Romano, Fulham has reached an agreement with Manchester City for the transfer of Oscar Bobb for a fee of £27 million. Romano has also indicated the transfer is confirmed. The agreement includes a twenty percent resale clause and gives Manchester City the right to match any future bids for the player. The Athletic reports that Bobb is scheduled for a medical examination at Fulham on Thursday, after which he will sign a multi-year contract with the London club. Oscar Bobb is currently recovering from a hamstring injury.

21d ago

According to Florian Plettenberg, Oscar Bobb has reached a verbal agreement with Fulham for a permanent transfer. Only final details from the Cityzens’ side need to be finalized before the £36 million ($49.2 million) deal becomes official.

According to Florian Plettenberg, Oscar Bobb has reached a verbal agreement with Fulham for a permanent transfer. Only final details from the Cityzens’ side need to be finalized before the £36 million ($49.2 million) deal becomes official.

21d ago

TEAMtalk's transfer correspondent Fraser Fletcher has stated that amid ongoing talks between Fulham and Manchester City, Oscar Bobb has agreed to join Fulham and is open to a move to London. Fabrizio Romano has reported that negotiations for Oscar Bobb to join Fulham are advancing to the final stages after an initial bid was sent last week. Talks are underway on both the player and club side, with Manchester City insisting on a £35m valuation for Bobb. A permanent exit is anticipated, not a loan. Sky Sports and BBC Sport have also reported that a deal is close to being agreed.

TEAMtalk's transfer correspondent Fraser Fletcher has stated that amid ongoing talks between Fulham and Manchester City, Oscar Bobb has agreed to join Fulham and is open to a move to London. Fabrizio Romano has reported that negotiations for Oscar Bobb to join Fulham are advancing to the final stages after an initial bid was sent last week. Talks are underway on both the player and club side, with Manchester City insisting on a £35m valuation for Bobb. A permanent exit is anticipated, not a loan. Sky Sports and BBC Sport have also reported that a deal is close to being agreed.

22d ago

Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Oscar Bobb may leave Manchester City during the current transfer window, with growing interest in signing him. Fulham are believed to be close to signing the 22-year-old, and Sami Mokbel of the BBC confirms that a £35 million bid has been submitted. Bobb’s position within the City squad has declined after the arrival of Antoine Semenyo, which has reduced his opportunities. According to Nettavisen, Guardiola said that he did not know yet. He stated he knows there are rumors and that Bobb is talking, but did not know at that moment. When asked further whether he expects Bobb to leave, Guardiola added that he thinks so.

Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Oscar Bobb may leave Manchester City during the current transfer window, with growing interest in signing him. Fulham are believed to be close to signing the 22-year-old, and Sami Mokbel of the BBC confirms that a £35 million bid has been submitted. Bobb’s position within the City squad has declined after the arrival of Antoine Semenyo, which has reduced his opportunities. According to Nettavisen, Guardiola said that he did not know yet. He stated he knows there are rumors and that Bobb is talking, but did not know at that moment. When asked further whether he expects Bobb to leave, Guardiola added that he thinks so.

22d ago

According to Sky Sports, an agreement between Fulham and Manchester City for Oscar Bobb is imminent. Fulham submitted an offer of 40 million euros for the player a week ago. An agreement with Bobb is not expected to be a problem.

According to Sky Sports, an agreement between Fulham and Manchester City for Oscar Bobb is imminent. Fulham submitted an offer of 40 million euros for the player a week ago. An agreement with Bobb is not expected to be a problem.

23d ago

Fulham had conversations with Manchester City attacker Oscar Bobb and his club in recent days to finalise a transfer, following interest shown by Fulham. However, the club now appears to be pursuing another option.

Fulham had conversations with Manchester City attacker Oscar Bobb and his club in recent days to finalise a transfer, following interest shown by Fulham. However, the club now appears to be pursuing another option.

25d ago

Team Talk reports that Tottenham were at risk of failing to sign Oscar Bobb, who could instead join Fulham.

Team Talk reports that Tottenham were at risk of failing to sign Oscar Bobb, who could instead join Fulham.

26d ago

Journalist Fabrizio Romano reported that Fulham is in conversations with Oscar Bobb and Manchester City to finalize the transfer in the coming days. Fulham has presented an offer of approximately 35 million pounds and has offered Oscar Bobb a permanent contract. Bobb is currently injured and does not have a return date to activity.

Journalist Fabrizio Romano reported that Fulham is in conversations with Oscar Bobb and Manchester City to finalize the transfer in the coming days. Fulham has presented an offer of approximately 35 million pounds and has offered Oscar Bobb a permanent contract. Bobb is currently injured and does not have a return date to activity.

27d ago

According to Fabrizio Romano, Fulham have submitted a £35 million offer for Oscar Bobb. Fulham have now taken significant actions to finalise a transfer before the current window closes. The move is expected to proceed quickly if Bobb agrees to join the club, allowing him to integrate into his new squad for the remainder of the season. It is understood that Manchester City is willing to facilitate his departure.

According to Fabrizio Romano, Fulham have submitted a £35 million offer for Oscar Bobb. Fulham have now taken significant actions to finalise a transfer before the current window closes. The move is expected to proceed quickly if Bobb agrees to join the club, allowing him to integrate into his new squad for the remainder of the season. It is understood that Manchester City is willing to facilitate his departure.

28d ago

According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, Fulham is in discussion with Manchester City for a permanent transfer of Norwegian international Oscar Bobb. The offer is valued at around £35 million, which is approximately €41 million.

According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, Fulham is in discussion with Manchester City for a permanent transfer of Norwegian international Oscar Bobb. The offer is valued at around £35 million, which is approximately €41 million.

50d ago

talkSPORT reports that Fulham is one of several teams interested in Oscar Bobb of Manchester City, and that the club would be interested in a loan for the player until the end of the season.

talkSPORT reports that Fulham is one of several teams interested in Oscar Bobb of Manchester City, and that the club would be interested in a loan for the player until the end of the season.

52d ago

In addition to Borussia Dortmund and Crystal Palace, FC Fulham and FC Sevilla have also shown interest in signing the 22-year-old Norwegian international winger Oscar Bobb. Bobb is under contract with Manchester City until 2029, but his limited playing time is expected to decrease further because of the club's prospective signing of Antoine Semenyo. In the current Premier League season, he has made 9 appearances and provided 1 assist. The Norwegian has 16 caps and 2 goals for his country. According to Transfermarkt, his current market value is €25.00m. Reports from June 2025 also valued him at around €25 million, but noted that Manchester City would likely demand a much higher fee to approve a sale.

In addition to Borussia Dortmund and Crystal Palace, FC Fulham and FC Sevilla have also shown interest in signing the 22-year-old Norwegian international winger Oscar Bobb. Bobb is under contract with Manchester City until 2029, but his limited playing time is expected to decrease further because of the club's prospective signing of Antoine Semenyo. In the current Premier League season, he has made 9 appearances and provided 1 assist. The Norwegian has 16 caps and 2 goals for his country. According to Transfermarkt, his current market value is €25.00m. Reports from June 2025 also valued him at around €25 million, but noted that Manchester City would likely demand a much higher fee to approve a sale.

More

Follow Rumours

View transfer rumours on our TikTok, Instagram and X.