Pablo Transfer from Gil Vicente to West Ham United
West Ham replaced Niclas Fullkrug with Gil Vicente striker Pablo Felipe.
West Ham replaced Niclas Fullkrug with Gil Vicente striker Pablo Felipe.
West Ham United have agreed deals to sign strikers Pablo from Gil Vicente and Taty Castellanos from Lazio.
West Ham United have agreed deals to sign strikers Pablo from Gil Vicente and Taty Castellanos from Lazio.
Pablo Felipe was named among the substitutes for West Ham United's match against Wolverhampton Wanderers following his £21.8 million signing from Gil Vicente.
Pablo Felipe was named among the substitutes for West Ham United's match against Wolverhampton Wanderers following his £21.8 million signing from Gil Vicente.
In his first words as a West Ham player, given to the club's official channels, Pablo Felipe stated he is very happy and will give all his commitment and dedication to the club on the pitch. The transfer was strongly desired by manager Nuno Espirito Santo. Pablo Felipe said that Nuno is a great coach whom he has always deeply admired and always wanted to work with one day. He added that the manager has a very ambitious project and this made him want to join West Ham.
In his first words as a West Ham player, given to the club's official channels, Pablo Felipe stated he is very happy and will give all his commitment and dedication to the club on the pitch. The transfer was strongly desired by manager Nuno Espirito Santo. Pablo Felipe said that Nuno is a great coach whom he has always deeply admired and always wanted to work with one day. He added that the manager has a very ambitious project and this made him want to join West Ham.
West Ham United confirmed their first transfer of the winter window with the signing of Brazilian striker Pablo Felipe from Portuguese side Gil Vicente. Pablo Felipe scored ten goals and provided one assist in thirteen appearances in the Portuguese top division this autumn. The transfer fee is 20 million euros plus three million euros in bonuses. Both parties signed a contract until June 30, 2030.
West Ham United confirmed their first transfer of the winter window with the signing of Brazilian striker Pablo Felipe from Portuguese side Gil Vicente. Pablo Felipe scored ten goals and provided one assist in thirteen appearances in the Portuguese top division this autumn. The transfer fee is 20 million euros plus three million euros in bonuses. Both parties signed a contract until June 30, 2030.
The transfer of Pablo Felipe to West Ham is official. The signing of the 22-year-old striker, who leaves Gil Vicente after two seasons, was announced by West Ham. Pablo Felipe has signed for four and a half seasons. The transfer yields 10 million euros for Gil Vicente, and half of the player's rights had previously belonged to Famalicão. West Ham's official statement described Pablo Felipe as a strong, powerful striker who is capable of scoring and creating goals, involving other players, and has a tireless work rate. Pablo Felipe stated he is very happy and promised to give his all for the club.
The transfer of Pablo Felipe to West Ham is official. The signing of the 22-year-old striker, who leaves Gil Vicente after two seasons, was announced by West Ham. Pablo Felipe has signed for four and a half seasons. The transfer yields 10 million euros for Gil Vicente, and half of the player's rights had previously belonged to Famalicão. West Ham's official statement described Pablo Felipe as a strong, powerful striker who is capable of scoring and creating goals, involving other players, and has a tireless work rate. Pablo Felipe stated he is very happy and promised to give his all for the club.
West Ham United have agreed on a deal to sign Pablo from Gil Vicente. The 21-year-old striker has had persistent injury problems in the last few months, missing four of the last five matches with muscular problems. There has been speculation surrounding Pablo's medical and whether the transfer could be a risk for West Ham United. Dr Rajpal Brar told Hammers News that he does not think it will impact Pablo's medical as long as it is nothing extreme. Dr Rajpal Brar stated that for soft tissue injuries, the club will follow their normal procedure, which is to continue with treatment, physio and see how Pablo responds to football activities. Dr Rajpal Brar said nothing about it suggests that the deal would potentially be off.
West Ham United have agreed on a deal to sign Pablo from Gil Vicente. The 21-year-old striker has had persistent injury problems in the last few months, missing four of the last five matches with muscular problems. There has been speculation surrounding Pablo's medical and whether the transfer could be a risk for West Ham United. Dr Rajpal Brar told Hammers News that he does not think it will impact Pablo's medical as long as it is nothing extreme. Dr Rajpal Brar stated that for soft tissue injuries, the club will follow their normal procedure, which is to continue with treatment, physio and see how Pablo responds to football activities. Dr Rajpal Brar said nothing about it suggests that the deal would potentially be off.
According to The Telegraph, West Ham United have finalised an agreement to sign Pablo from Gil Vicente for a fee of approximately €25 million, and the player is expected in London to complete formalities. Club sources indicate that the decision to speed up talks was influenced by fixture congestion and a lack of depth in central attacking areas. Pablo became a leading target after extensive scouting in Portugal, and his arrival is expected to cause West Ham to stop pursuing other striking options.
According to The Telegraph, West Ham United have finalised an agreement to sign Pablo from Gil Vicente for a fee of approximately €25 million, and the player is expected in London to complete formalities. Club sources indicate that the decision to speed up talks was influenced by fixture congestion and a lack of depth in central attacking areas. Pablo became a leading target after extensive scouting in Portugal, and his arrival is expected to cause West Ham to stop pursuing other striking options.
According to Fabrizio Romano, West Ham have agreed a deal for Gil Vicente's centre forward, Pablo, for €23 million.
According to Fabrizio Romano, West Ham have agreed a deal for Gil Vicente's centre forward, Pablo, for €23 million.
César Peixoto stated that Pablo's move to West Ham is imminent. Pablo did not train and the coach acknowledged that the process is in the definition stage between the clubs. Peixoto said that as a coaching staff and as a club, they will be very proud if the move materializes. Peixoto also praised Pablo's development and wished him luck.
César Peixoto stated that Pablo's move to West Ham is imminent. Pablo did not train and the coach acknowledged that the process is in the definition stage between the clubs. Peixoto said that as a coaching staff and as a club, they will be very proud if the move materializes. Peixoto also praised Pablo's development and wished him luck.
Sources have confirmed that West Ham United have agreed terms with Gil Vicente to sign striker Pablo. Agent Jorge Mendes has arranged a deal for West Ham and Nuno. Sources have confirmed that Pablo has already arrived in London to complete a medical with The Hammers.
Sources have confirmed that West Ham United have agreed terms with Gil Vicente to sign striker Pablo. Agent Jorge Mendes has arranged a deal for West Ham and Nuno. Sources have confirmed that Pablo has already arrived in London to complete a medical with The Hammers.
The Sun reports that West Ham are nearing completion of a £17million deal for Gil Vicente striker Pablo. The report adds that Hammers scouts have identified Pablo as a player to help the team with their difficult situation.
The Sun reports that West Ham are nearing completion of a £17million deal for Gil Vicente striker Pablo. The report adds that Hammers scouts have identified Pablo as a player to help the team with their difficult situation.
According to A Bola, West Ham is in advanced negotiations with Gil Vicente to sign Pablo Felipe. Pablo Felipe has scored 10 goals in 14 games this season. The player trained on Wednesday under César Peixoto but is expected to travel to England in the coming days to complete the transfer to the Hammers. The Hammers are managed by Nuno Espírito Santo. The London club is expected to sign the 21-year-old striker for around 20 million euros. Gil Vicente is negotiating the biggest sale in its history, although Famalicão owns 50% of Pablo's rights.
According to A Bola, West Ham is in advanced negotiations with Gil Vicente to sign Pablo Felipe. Pablo Felipe has scored 10 goals in 14 games this season. The player trained on Wednesday under César Peixoto but is expected to travel to England in the coming days to complete the transfer to the Hammers. The Hammers are managed by Nuno Espírito Santo. The London club is expected to sign the 21-year-old striker for around 20 million euros. Gil Vicente is negotiating the biggest sale in its history, although Famalicão owns 50% of Pablo's rights.
West Ham, managed by Nuno Espírito Santo, is interested in Gil Vicente forward Pablo Felipe. Championship club Swansea, coached by Vítor Matos, is also pursuing the 21-year-old Brazilian-Portuguese player. Pablo has attracted attention after scoring 10 goals in 13 league games, which makes him the competition's fourth top scorer. Despite interest from England, no official proposal has yet arrived at Barcelos, and the player trained normally on Wednesday. At the start of this season, Pablo signed a permanent contract with Gil Vicente until 2029 that does not include a release clause. If he leaves, the transfer is expected to generate a record income for Gil Vicente. The club's two biggest sales were both for €7 million: Fran Navarro to FC Porto in 2023 and Félix Correia to Lille in 2024. According to Transfermarkt, his current market value is €5.00m.
West Ham, managed by Nuno Espírito Santo, is interested in Gil Vicente forward Pablo Felipe. Championship club Swansea, coached by Vítor Matos, is also pursuing the 21-year-old Brazilian-Portuguese player. Pablo has attracted attention after scoring 10 goals in 13 league games, which makes him the competition's fourth top scorer. Despite interest from England, no official proposal has yet arrived at Barcelos, and the player trained normally on Wednesday. At the start of this season, Pablo signed a permanent contract with Gil Vicente until 2029 that does not include a release clause. If he leaves, the transfer is expected to generate a record income for Gil Vicente. The club's two biggest sales were both for €7 million: Fran Navarro to FC Porto in 2023 and Félix Correia to Lille in 2024. According to Transfermarkt, his current market value is €5.00m.
Follow Rumours
View transfer rumours on our TikTok, Instagram and X.